All our training programmes are designed post a complimentary needs analysis survey that our consultants will carry out at your convenience.
Our interactive inputs are designed to connect with the three learning styles which are audio, visual and kinaesthetic. Our bespoke scenario based sessions resonate with our target audience resulting in tangible outcomes for all delegates.
Some of our module designs have been independently evaluated & our work in communities through our partner Shahbash which works with vulnerable young people is being positioned as best practice around the country.
Our work with public sector organisations has grown exponentially in recent years, specifically our work with front line staff from local authorities, Fire & Police services.
A sample of some of the courses we are currently running:
- Global Jihadist, Far Right & XRW
- Preventing Violent Extremism (Police)
- Preventing Violent Extremism (Counter Terrorism Unit)
- Preventing Violent Extremism (Local Authority)
- Diversity in the workplace
- Islamic Awareness
- Positive Minds, Positive Futures
- Parallel Lives
- Peer Mentoring
- The Black Experience
- The Asian Experience
- What it means to be a Muslim living in the UK
- My Mufti
- Training the Trainer
- Me, Minority & I
- Street Scholars